iSEWlation Challenge Week Four Contest
Welcome to week four of our iSEWlation 30 Day Challenge! This is our final week and we wanted to make it super fun! The contest runs from today, April 10th until next Saturday, April 18th.
This week we are giving away our Ultimate Sew-At-Home Bundle. Keep reading to learn how you can enter to win.
Our Goal: Our goal with this 30 Day Challenge is to come together to make a difference during this challenging time by encouraging people to make a Sew Powerful Purse! We In case you missed it, watch the announcement video that explains the important reason this challenge is truly needed.
Four Major Contests: Our contest schedule has been so fun and we're sorry to see it come to an end. In case you missed it, you can see the prior contests here. Please do us a favor and go back and thank and follow our amazing sponsors. They have all be incredibly generous.
Free Bonus Gift For Everyone: Don't Forget To Download & Share The Complete Beginner Sewing Course. For those of you who are new to sewing - don't worry! We've got a complete introductory sewing course for you - for free! Be sure to get it here. Be sure to tell a friend.
Enter This Week's Contest: This week we've got a terrific set of sew-at-home tools and resources. We want to extend a huge "Thank You" to our sponsors for this week, including:
How To Enter: We use a tool called Rafflecopter, that allows you to enter multiple ways - to win the prize. Look for the Rafflecopter Log-In tool just under this paragraph and follow the prompts to enter. It has all our official eligibility terms and conditions (sorry, for legal reasons, we can only run this contest in the U.S., we wish we could do it more broadly).
Note: The only required entry method is to leave a comment on this post and complete the statement, "I sew because..." All other methods of entry simply expand your chances. Enter now:a Rafflecopter giveaway
More About This Week's Prize: This week we are giving away the Ultimate Sew-At-Home Bundle. One lucky winner will receive:
A Baby Lock Zest Sewing Machine. If you’re ready to find a new sense of excitement through sewing, you’ll find a great place to start with Zest! Whether you’re looking to put together simple craft projects or need a basic travel machine, the Baby Lock Zest sewing machine is exactly what you need. The Baby Lock Zest sewing machine's key features include:
• 15 built-in stitches including 1 four-step buttonhole
• Front-loading bobbin
• Free-arm sewing
• Adjustable stitch length
• Portable design
- A $50 Quality Sewing & Vacuum Gift Card. You'll have a blast spending your gift card at www.qualitysewing.com - get what you want!
- A $100 Pixie Faire Gift Card. For those of you looking for doll sized sewing patterns, video based sewing training, or a fun sewing group, you'll love this gift card. Use it however you'd like.
- An Oliso Mini Project Iron. The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ brings you the power of a full size iron in a compact design for home and away. The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ comes with its solemate™, a silicone trivet that hugs the mini iron for travel and storage and functions as a safe place for the soleplate to rest while ironing.
- The Sewing For Beginner's Book by Cinnamon Miles. You may have seen this in Costco, Wal-Mart, JoAnn Fabrics, and Barnes & Noble. Here is the full description A key life skill as well as a fun hobby, there is no reason why you shouldn’t pick up a needle and learn how to sew. Perhaps you want to fix the odd tear in your jeans or make alterations to your garments – maybe you’re even a budding fashion designer with a creative itch to scratch. Either way, this book will teach you all the essentials necessary to start stitching. We run through the basic sewing techniques and lingo, before introducing you to your new best friend: the sewing machine. Explore this powerful gadget and master its seemingly endless functions – you’ll be loading a bobbin or attaching a zipper foot before you know it! Learn the different types of stitches and their uses, and discover various types of pleats, tucks and darts to use in your creations. Finally, enjoy a chapter of fun beginner-level projects that will help you practise your brand new skills. Have fun creating!
Please do us a huge favor and share this contest and the overall iSEWlation 30 Day Challenge with your friends and groups! Share this online in all the ways that you can. Thank you again for helping us make the iSEWlation Challenge a fun time.
Grateful for your support,
Jason & Cinnamon & The Entire Sew Powerful Team!